Founded in 1957, Cokethorpe became a Charitable Trust in 1963 under a Board of Governors. Pupils have always come from a wide area, mainly using the extensive network of school buses.
At the heart of the school is an elegant Queen Anne Mansion House, built by the first Viscount Harcourt to entertain his friends Pope, Dryden and other great figures.
Teaching takes place in a range of modern buildings around the Mansion and the school is set in a parkland estate of nearly 150 acres.
Click here to take control of this listing