In the course of your use of the Site, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself to us ("User Information"). You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content of the User Information and that all User Information is accurate, including the content of any venues or events you list on remotegoat.com and any messages you send through remotegoat.com. Event & Venue Information.
We do not provide any warranty or guarantee concerning the information relating to events and venues contained on the Website (the 'Information') and therefore we cannot accept any liability associated with its use. Users should ALWAYS check with the venue or event organisers before booking tickets, attending or making plans to attend. Acceptable information.
remotegoat.com only lists venues which host regular public events. Should you attempt to register a venue which does not host regular public events, the information will be removed and you will be charge £200 to cover our costs. User Conduct.
By using this site you warrant and agree that you shall not:
- Upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any material that violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions or the law of the State or Country in which you are based;
- Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Site;
- Contact users for any non-professional reason
- Send identical bulk emails
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
- Impersonate, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information or other material);
- Engage in spamming or flooding; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site.
Any information or material that you submit or send to Blue Compass Ltd or otherwise make available on or through the Site ("Your Material") will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or otherwise making Your Material available on the Site, you:
- Agree and acknowledge that Your Material will not be treated as confidential or proprietary.
- Agree and acknowledge that Your Material is owned by Blue Compass Ltd.
- Represent and warrant that Your Material:
- Is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material;
- Does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, harassing, profane, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), invasive of another's privacy, or hateful;
- Does not contain a virus or other harmful component; and
- Does not contain, unless the specific Service allows, any advertising of any kind, or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
- Grant Blue Compass Ltd the royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display Your Material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, including Blue Compass sites and network, and that Your Material may appear in search engines. You also warrant that any "moral rights" in Your Material have been waived.
- Agree and acknowledge that Your Material may appear in google and other search engines.
- Blue Compasss Ltd reserve the right to view the content of all mail passing through the site.
- Blue Compasss Ltd reserve the right not to post and to remove any User Information, venues, events, messages, and content therein without notice.
- Blue Compass Ltd reserves the right without warning to deny and/or cancel access to any person who we deem to be unsuitable for the service.
Blue Compass Ltd may make certain services available to individuals who register on the Site ("registered users") and general visitors to the site ("visitors") (registered users and visitors are collectively referred to as "users"). For example, Users may be able to register to receive event alerts, search our venue database, participate in forums or moderated discussions with other users, post comments on a bulletin board, post and respond to profiles, or upload their profile (collectively, "services", and with the site, the "Site"). Blue Compass Ltd may make certain forums available on the site that allow registered users the opportunity to participate in discussions and to post information on bulletin boards(collectively, "Forums"). Registered Users who participate in these forums are solely responsible for the information and other content they post on and through these forums and should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g. name, email address, telephone number) on or through these forums, such information is generally accessible to and may be collected and used by other Registered Users, as well as visitors, and may also appear in search engines and may result in unsolicited online and offline messages. Registered Users are strongly encouraged to exercise discretion when providing personal information about themselves in and through forums. Internet Access.
You acknowledge and agree that in connection with your use of the site you must: (a) provide for your own access to the World Wide Web and pay any service fees associated with such access, and (b) provide all equipment necessary for you to make such access and connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer, software, a modem and a means of connecting to or accessing the Internet. Blue Compass Ltd shall not be responsible for any malfunctions, errors, crashes or other adverse events that may occur from your use of the Site. Proprietary Rights
Any commercial use of the Site is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us. You may not download or save a copy of any of the content or screens except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, for any purpose. You may, however, print one (1) copy of the information on the Site solely for your personal use or records. If you make other use of the Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United Kingdom, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. We do not grant any license or other authorization to any user of our trademarks, service marks, other copyrightable material or any other intellectual property, by including them on the Site. You also agree and acknowledge that any ideas, concepts, methods, systems, designs, plans, techniques or other similar materials that you submit or otherwise communicate to the Site, may be used by us in any manner. No Endorsement.
Blue Compass Ltd is not responsible for and does not represent or warrant the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any material posted by others on or through the Site, nor does Blue Compass Ltd endorse any opinions expressed by Users or others. Blue Compass Ltd is not responsible for the online or offline content of Users. Users acknowledge that any reliance on material posted on this site will be at their own risk. Any content placed on any discussion area by Users are the views of the User posting the statement, and do not represent the views of Blue Compass Ltd. Unsolicited Materials.
Unless specifically requested, Blue Compass Ltd does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site or any of its services.